Kobe's "weenie"

I seem to notice Zak's more if he is held a certian way and the muscles push on it. He had it out way far this mornign when Mark was holding him. I was like " oh my gosh Zak " glad to know I am not the only one wondering.
 
Red rocket alert! Red rocket alert!

:lol: That's what we call it too!

Luckily, I almost NEVER see Bentley's. Only sometimes when he's licking himself, I guess he likes it a bit too much! Then he starts air-humping and it sticks out a little bit.

Some dogs (especially bigger dogs) just have it out when they're sitting, etc... sort of weirds me out!
 
And we used to think to the "poo" thread was fascinating...!

Kinda makes me think of Star Trek....where no pup has gone before!
 
Well, now someone has raised the issue...

My male dogs always had it pop out when excited, even if a little bit. I was worried because Deska's never came out, but I thought it may be because he was crypto. He still manages the morning airhump though, just with nothing sticking out.
 
All I can do is ask Wuz Up?

Nothing here to be bragging about, not even a 1/4 of an inch.
 
OK, i have to interrupt with a related story.
My mother-in-law had their beagle fixed. I didn't know it was broken; except for the beagle part.
So the post operation instructions said "Watch for swelling" and being a good owner the beagle was on his back and she checked and looked for swelling. Well, in her looking, well, things did swell. Enough that she called the vet to ask of this. I would have loved to been at the vets when that call came in.
 
Back
Top