Lexi's debut

Have Fun

I don't listen to other people expections anymore as long as I met mine that's all that matters and in agility that's usually just not falling down or running into a pole or something.:smile2:

Good luck tomorrow. Just remember that what ever happens you still get to go home with a great dog at the end of the day.

My sentiments exactly.Could not have said it any better!!!Just have fun she is a baby dog.
 
Good luck! Like everyone else has said, just enjoy being there with her, and the rest will follow. If she meets the expectations that you have set for the pair of you, great! If she has bursts of baby dog wild glory, I'm sure she'll still be having great time and that means that you've done a terrific job of teaching her that this sport is FUN! And if she kills it and Qs/1sts every run? How awesome! Any way you slice it, all three options have happy endings. :smile2:

Enjoy your last club run and live up every moment of Lexi's 1st trial! What a good time! I'm sure you guys will be great, and I can't wait to hear how it goes!
 
While I don't know anything about agility, what I do know,both of you, are amazing dog owners. Do not let the expectatons of others put a cloud over all of your accomplishments with Lexie.
She is young, and just have fun. There will be many more trials in the future for this pup,but I have a suspicion she will blow the socks of everyone. So long as she has you by her side,she is going to have a blast. It will make a lasting impression,with her first,and as you say probably the last with this club.

I am looking forward to seeing the videos. Will say a prayer this weather is going to not be as bad as predicted.
 
Have fun and don't forget the pictures and videos.
Can't tell you not to feel the stress, but I would say just laugh at the stress and have a good time anyway.
 
Good Luck Ashley, be calm & I am sure she will suprise you, you have been training hard & I am sure it will pay off. Looking forward to the Videos of her debute performance, I know they will be awesome.
 
Back
Top