I have a question about limited registration. Limited Registration is when a breeder sells a dog but the dog is not allowed to be bred and receive papers, right? I googled it to double check.
How then, do puppy mills and byb get registration papers? Like if Joe Dog went and purchased a puppy or two from somebody and the puppies were sold on limited registration how could he get the AKC papers for the puppies he would be breeding for?
Even puppy mills sell dogs on limited registration. So how are they producing puppies with papers if the dogs are being sold on limited registration?
I hope that made sense.
How then, do puppy mills and byb get registration papers? Like if Joe Dog went and purchased a puppy or two from somebody and the puppies were sold on limited registration how could he get the AKC papers for the puppies he would be breeding for?
Even puppy mills sell dogs on limited registration. So how are they producing puppies with papers if the dogs are being sold on limited registration?
I hope that made sense.



