Little Luke has a limp

Hubby is just too nice to be with any horse lol
He kept saying something was wrong with his horse
So I got off mine
Got him on it
Got on his and galloped away.looked back and my horse he was on was just walking along
Roflol
 
Oh yes, horses are masters at taking advantage of riders if they can. They figure that out right away! Dogs too!
PS Selena, you can type your message in with the quote instead of having two posts. Insert the quote, then just hit a return so you are on a new line under the quoted part and there you go! :)
 
Little Luke does have a birth defect in one foreleg growth plate.however glucosamine with condrotin is helping and he is not limping but he will need the medication for all his life. Shame on you puppy mill breeders. Shelties all deserve a full and active life. And your breeding dogs deserve better too. I've never mentioned that I was born with congenital spinal stenosis. But I can tell you it's very painful. No one or sheltie deserves a life of pain. Please be wary of buying from pet stores,those of you who might be looking for a sheltie puppy. Most of them buy from puppy mills with very little regard for the pups. When I found Luke at Petland he was in a plastic viewing box with another very small little poodle puppy. Active Luke should have been with a dog his own size who could take the play. The poor little poodle puppy never even moved when they took Luke out. Looking back I feel so sad for the other little dog. But we love Luke and are so glad we got him out of that situation. It's just plain wrong to do this to loving little puppies. These pet stores should be shut down if they are not selling pups from honorable breeders.
 
Back
Top