LOST SHELTIE - RI - Update

Ann

Moderator
This little girl is from my litter three years ago and lives in Charleston, Rhode Island. She went missing last night from her owners' fenced yard. They don't know if she wandered off or was stolen. Please share and let anyone you know in the area know. Her name is Maggie and she's a small sable. She is microchipped.
Contact Susie at 845-559-4560 or 845-559-4561!
 

Attachments

  • Maggie 2017.jpg
    Maggie 2017.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Poor dear Maggie! I hope and pray for your safe return! I would be just heart sick missing her! I wish I lived closer to help search!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann
Please do, Cara. Share anywhere. It's been shared already nearly 200 times but everything helps. We are sick about this.
I'm sure :-( I just posted. I have co-workers all across the US so hopefully with all the cross posting she will be found.
 
We also need people to check Craigslist regularly. Since she was in her fenced yard for only 15 minutes and disappeared, we're afraid she was stolen. We need to check Rhode Island and all the surrounding states for Shelties for sale. If any of you can help with that I'd be very grateful.
 
I was very afraid she was stolen!
I could not sleep for worry...
Will keep her in my prayers.
 
Last edited:
Maggie Update: Today, Maggie's owner brought in a scent dog and his trainer. Their search indicated that Maggie was indeed taken from the yard and didn't leave on her own. She is pursuing it with the police, publicity, flyers to vets all over the Northeast and everything else we can think of including contacting the local TV stations. Please pray that we are able to bring Maggie home!
 
Last edited:
Great idea!

Can Maggie's owners also check if neighbors around her have video footage that might have captured the theft? I know the new technology RING doorbell captures anyone remotely in the area of vision by the internal camera. So many people these days have video cameras on their home too! Even if a human did not see something the video cameras may have! Just a thought!

Thanks for keeping us updated! We all pray for her safe return!
 
Back
Top