I had to let go to my Misty Oct 11, 2014 at 1 pm. (14 years 10 months old)
I never imagined that it would hurt so much. Bone cancer has taken my little girl away. I'm not a small man but losing my little girl has reduced me to a sobbing mess. I live alone, and now feel lost without her.
I hope and pray that when I pass, I'll be able to hold my little girl again.
I love you Misty. More than I can ever express.
I never imagined that it would hurt so much. Bone cancer has taken my little girl away. I'm not a small man but losing my little girl has reduced me to a sobbing mess. I live alone, and now feel lost without her.
I hope and pray that when I pass, I'll be able to hold my little girl again.
I love you Misty. More than I can ever express.

