Lottie sleeps around

MissSuzie

Forums Enthusiast
Lottie's foster mom told me she sleeps around. I didn't believe her until I saw this!! This is Meggie's little crate. I have no idea how Lottie even turned around in there.

She's precious!
 

Attachments

  • sleeping around 003 (1024x768).jpg
    sleeping around 003 (1024x768).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 63
I think I'm falling in love. I just can't imagine how anyone could hurt this precious soul. She also reminds me of my Chandler.:yes:

Oh Dawn, you are not the only one!! Both my daughter and I are completely smitten with Lottie Jean. She is such a sweetheart.

Last night I brought her on the couch with me as I read a book. She laid with her head in my lap for nearly two hours. Just as content as can be!!
 
Maybe this is a common theme for abused pups? Abigail regularly takes naps in Pierre's tiny crate. 25 lbs, 18" Shelties in 7.5 lbs Papillon space = funny.
 
She sure looks happy and content. I am so very happy for you.

Thank you! She is such a sweet girl. I was telling my daughter this morning that if Lottie was my only dog she'd be spoiled rotten. It's just so hard to say no to those eyes and when thinking of what her life was like before now! Of course, she will be spoiled, just not with any food item she wants. What's good for one is good for all, so it's still NILIF here at the Reilly residence.

It does make me think that people really miss out when they aren't willing or able to take in a special needs dog. She would be the PERFECT companion for anyone. She's loving and gentle and doesn't do anything wrong! At least not yet. Maybe when she is more comfortable here with us. But somehow I don't think so. Her foster mom said she was her easiest foster ever.
 
I think they like to feel surrounded by something. When Laddie first came home with us, he loved to go under the bed. Now he rarely does that - he's got his own comforter on the floor next to my bed, and his favorite room is the bathroom! He's a great cuddler though, he just throws himself across my lap, on his back, for his belly rubs, or shoves himself up against me and the pillow on the bed.
She's definitely happy and comfortable in her new home - and clearly loving every minute of it!!
 
Thank you! She is such a sweet girl. I was telling my daughter this morning that if Lottie was my only dog she'd be spoiled rotten. It's just so hard to say no to those eyes and when thinking of what her life was like before now! Of course, she will be spoiled, just not with any food item she wants. What's good for one is good for all, so it's still NILIF here at the Reilly residence.

It does make me think that people really miss out when they aren't willing or able to take in a special needs dog. She would be the PERFECT companion for anyone. She's loving and gentle and doesn't do anything wrong! At least not yet. Maybe when she is more comfortable here with us. But somehow I don't think so. Her foster mom said she was her easiest foster ever.
But that is spoiling her. Letting her eat all kinds of bad food and to much so she gets fat is not spoiling it is neglecting :yes:

Oh and I love the wood crate like everyone else
 
Back
Top