Lottie sleeps around

Maybe this IS an issue with rescues. My Bela (puppy mill mama) will go into any small space she can find. Especially under the bed or under/behind the low-hanging clothes in my closet. And behind the chair in the bedroom. She just likes small spaces. We've almost cured her of the under-the-bed thing. But she still prefers smaller spaces. In fact, the family room (with a tall vaulted ceiling) kind of freaks her out.
 
Maybe this IS an issue with rescues. My Bela (puppy mill mama) will go into any small space she can find. Especially under the bed or under/behind the low-hanging clothes in my closet. And behind the chair in the bedroom. She just likes small spaces. We've almost cured her of the under-the-bed thing. But she still prefers smaller spaces. In fact, the family room (with a tall vaulted ceiling) kind of freaks her out.

Well, if Lottie likes little places, she came to the right home. My entire house is only 888 square feet. From one end to the other is mere steps!

She does, however, seem very comfortable laying anywhere. Her favorite spot is a big bed I bought for her that is at the end of the couch. But she does curl up right next to the couch on one end of the bed..............so maybe.
 
She might lay around (I got a kick out of that title), but she sure is a precious sheltie. How did she turn around in that crate? TOOOO CUTE!
She is comfy.
 
She might lay around (I got a kick out of that title), but she sure is a precious sheltie. How did she turn around in that crate? TOOOO CUTE!
She is comfy.

I'd like to say I thought of the title myself, but the truth is Lottie's foster mom sent me several pictures from her house with Lottie in different dog beds. The subject of the email was "Lottie sleeps around."

And how she turned around in there, I'll never know! Hopefully I'll catch her in the act next time!
 
Back
Top