Memory of My Beloved Matlock 1995-2011

belvin20

Forums Regular
My soul Sheltie “Matlock" was laid to rest yesterday after almost 16 years of the most wonderful life a Sheltie could give me. With his passing, I am dying inside, and I miss him so much. I have two other shelties, but Matlock was the most special of all the Shelties I have ever had. We did everything together and I will miss him forever. I hope one day, I will see him again at the Bridge. With that hope, I will carry his memory forever.
 
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Matlock. Let yourself grieve, tears are good - they help us heal.
 
Matlock

So very touched by your love for Matlock. Truly sorry for your loss, sixteen years is a lifetime and a half! You are lucky beyond words to have had such a long relationship with your baby.

Much support as you go through your feelings of loss, take comfort in knowing there are others who share in your loss and hope for you the very best.

Vaya con dios Matlock.

Best,
Kate
 
So sorry to hear. The fields at the Bridge have become more special with his arrival.

16 yrs was a good time here. Cherish your memoires.
 
I have a heart Sheltie too and I dread even thinking about what you must be going through.
Sixteen years!! You two must have loved each other very much.
I am very sorry for your loss.
 
Dear St. Francis,

Thank you for the warm welcome you gave Matlock. I know you greeted him with kind words and a scratch in his favorite special place. Please give his family comfort, for they miss this special boy so very much. Help them know that when they see Matlock once again, it will seem but the twinkling of an eye since their last embrace.
In His name we ask,
Amen
 
So sorry that you have lost your beloved Matlock, sending thoughts and prayers to you at this very sad time.
 
Back
Top