We went to a local dog show today because Mikos' sister was making her show ring debut. We hadn't seen her since December and forgot how tiny she was, but she is like a 'Mini-Mikos'! She got 1st in her class, won another class I can't remember and then got best of winners so she now has points for her championship and two more days to go! It was so exciting to go and watch her and have everything explained to us while it was going on. I can see why people get caught up in the showing and performance, how cool!!
The owner has invited us to come back tomorrow morning with Mikos so that he can have a reunion with his sister!
I can hardly wait!! We will probably take a million photos!
I am so excited, I love shelties!!!
The owner has invited us to come back tomorrow morning with Mikos so that he can have a reunion with his sister!
I can hardly wait!! We will probably take a million photos!
I am so excited, I love shelties!!!
