Moonshine passed

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Moonshine was a lovely, brave boy, and I know that he brought much joy into your life. He is gone much, much too soon.
 
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful pup Moonshine. Its unjust that he had so many trials in his short life; the only possible balance is that he had you and your wonderful family for love and support during this past month. I'll keep you in my prayers.
 
Oh my what shock. I am so very sorry, he did fight so hard and you are a wonderful dad. You and moonshine will be in my thoughts and prayers. Gosh what a shocker.
 
I'm shocked and heartbroken for you and your family. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I'm so sorry. Moonshine, look for Zoe, she will keep you company. :sadsmile: You are in my thoughts.
 
I am so sorry that this has happened. You took such good care of little Moonshine and I know he loved you for it. My heart goes out to you and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm sitting here crying, having lost a fur baby this summer as well. A feline baby I loved so much!

Rest little Moonshine!
 
I too am heart sick to hear this. The poor little baby just didn't have a fair chance in life from the start, but at least you were able to bring love into into his short time here. You are right in that you will never forget him. He will always have a special place in your heart. I'm so sorry!
 
I am so so sorry to hear about Moonshine. Please know that my thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
 
RIP Moonshine

My heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family. :cry: God Bless you all at this very difficult time. Moonshine lived far too short a life but had the love of such a caring family.
 
Back
Top