Moving On- Heidi

I absolutely commend you & your family,you have such strength,to give back to the recovery of lost pets,and make it a mission to educate.

I don't think I could of said any better and I am so sorry that your Heidi went missing. Hopefully someone is taking care of her as you have your rescue's. Bless you and your work I will surely go look at that site.
 
I am very sorry to hear about Heidi, but I am so happy that you are able to give back because of your experience. The rescue dogs, and those dogs kept safe because of your efforts thank you so much.
 
Sorry about Heidi - I'm also in NJ and have seen many of your adds. Good for you for rescuing other dogs. Hopefully Heidi is with someone, somewhere and that someone is trying to find you.
 
Thank you and God Bless you !

I'm extremely sorry that you have not found Heidi. You have made a marvoulous outcome of your loss. May you be blessed for your choices of making others aware of how to keep their furkids safer.
 
I have thought about you, your husband and Heidi a lot over the past year. I can't believe it's been a year already. I'm still sad that Heidi wasn't found but I think you and your husband are doing wonderful things in her memory. I hope someone has had Heidi and is taking great care of her. No matter what, Heidi knew that you loved her a lot. I'm so glad that you gave us this update. Take care and please stay in touch with us. We do want to hear more about your new fur kids and we would love to see pictures too! Hugs to both of you!
 
Bless you for rescuing these dogs and for doing so all at once ! Your work is so heartwarming and needed.
 
Back
Top