My Poor Pixie

That is absolutely fabulous news!! Please give Pixie loving pets from all of us at Nattering Springs! :yes:
 
hooray!

Ann,
I'm so happy for you and for Pixie! You must feel so relieved! Thanks for sharing your good news...I'm sure she will be uncomfortable for a bit but then hopefully she will be as good as new :smile2:
 
Ann - what a huge relief for you that Pixie came through her surgery and that it was nothing worse than a hernia. Extras hugs to her from Spencer and me.
 
I am very, very happy to report that Pixie's surgery is over and she is fine. The vet found that it was a hernia, induced by her spay nearly three years ago by my previous vet. I will get to pick her up shortly, and I can't wait to have her home. :yes:

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes and prayers for both of us. I was more of a basket case than Pix!

aww thats great news, so happy to hear it.
 
Thanks, everybody. It is a huge relief for sure. We came home with bunches of meds though. The poor little thing has a bladder infection too! :eek2: We thought she was asking to pee more because of the growth but no. And she's very uncomfortable from the large, five-inch incision down her stomach. She doesn't want to lay down and just stands in the middle of the room looking sad and like my horses, falling asleep on her feet. :no: I'm hoping the pain med will kick in and that will improve tomorrow. I am just so glad it's over.

She has the cutest little soft bright blue Elizabethan collar. Looks like a tiny furry clown! :lol:
 
I'm so glad to hear it wasn't something more serious. Sorry to hear she was having pain last night, hopefully her pain meds have kicked in by now and she's feeling better
 
Back
Top