My Sweetie

Fantastic to hear!

Don't forget to add to Sweetie's credits she likely added to the little child molesters jail time also. Good on you for turning things and keep around the good people in your life as it really does rub off :yes:
 
I can only mirror what everyone else has already said. What an amazing story of betrayal and heart ache turned into something positive, life changing and up lifting. You truly do have a sheltie angel. God Bless You.
 
in our times of need we find out who are true friends are and who really loves us. your sweetie proved herself to a true friend and a hero. what a special doggie
 
I'm glad to hear things are going better for you and your family. If Buddy likes the new guy he's probably OK. I've had dogs all my life and have found them to be excellent judges of character. Wishing you much happiness as you go forward in your life.
 
If I ever wondered if God hears prayers, I wonder no more. Sweetie must be resting at the feet of the Good Shepherd. My heart overflows with joy for you! :smile2:
 
Back
Top