hey y'all how often do you clip your shelties nails? I have wood floors so I pretty much clip them when it sounds like typewriters typing as they roam around my home. But since March both my girls are growing out their nails every week-never was clipping that regularly before with them or my former ones. Seems excessively fast growth. Neither of them enjoys this, they tolerate it, but they don't like it much. I use the standard clipper deal. I have made sure since bringing them home to touch their paws and rub their feet lots, but they KNOW the clipper tool and don't like seeing it.
They don't walk on pavement much, maybe that is the difference, nothing to wear them down.
They don't walk on pavement much, maybe that is the difference, nothing to wear them down.
and of course her's are growing out the fastest lately ...Savannah is easier because they are light colored. 
