animaltech
Forums Novice
I recently got a sheltie named ruckus he is 5 months old and beautiful. I have two other dogs, chihuahuas
named riot and rampage. also 2 cats and a bird. lol we are a huge animal loving family. I'm a vet tech who is currently on hiatus because I just recently had a baby and am taking some time off for him. I'm an army wife and we also just got transfered to Oklahoma and don't know anyone here. Looking forward to meeting people on here and learning about Shelties.
named riot and rampage. also 2 cats and a bird. lol we are a huge animal loving family. I'm a vet tech who is currently on hiatus because I just recently had a baby and am taking some time off for him. I'm an army wife and we also just got transfered to Oklahoma and don't know anyone here. Looking forward to meeting people on here and learning about Shelties.

We are also - two dogs and seven cats worth. Some people think we're crazy.
What do they know??