Newbie to this site

Gary

Forums Novice
Hi everyone;
I am so glad I found this site! I am a big dog lover and in the past had German Shepards but my last three dogs have been Shelties......they are the BEST. I will never get a different breed ever again.
Gary
 
Welcome. I have a GSD mix and then got a sheltie, then another. I had Aussies in the past. I will never have anything but a sheltie either from now on.
 
Welcome to the forum, Gary. I love my Shelties too, but have had some other breeds in the past. I have my third Sheltie now...they are so lovable and try so hard to please...totally enjoyable.
 
Hi Gary, welcome to Sheltie Nation, you have found a great place to meet new people and learn from knowledgeable people. Look forward to what ever pictures you want to share.
 
Welcome Gary, I have had poms all my life and now I have 2 sheltie pups They are awesome dogs! Looking forward to seeing pic's of your babies
 
Back
Top