Hi everyone;
I am so glad I found this site! I am a big dog lover and in the past had German Shepards but my last three dogs have been Shelties......they are the BEST. I will never get a different breed ever again.
Gary
Welcome. I have a GSD mix and then got a sheltie, then another. I had Aussies in the past. I will never have anything but a sheltie either from now on.
Welcome to the forum, Gary. I love my Shelties too, but have had some other breeds in the past. I have my third Sheltie now...they are so lovable and try so hard to please...totally enjoyable.
Hi Gary, welcome to Sheltie Nation, you have found a great place to meet new people and learn from knowledgeable people. Look forward to what ever pictures you want to share.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.