NickNames

Always a funny topic!

Asta is The Big Girl (18 inches), Chunky Monkey, Impy (as a puppy) and most appropriate, Shred-Ex. She LOVES to tear up paper and cardboard.

Ally has a million names: Pipsqueak (she's small), Pippi, Squeaky, Skippy (when she runs she changes leads and it looks like she's skipping) or Skippy Lou, Pig Pen (generates a cloud of dust while chasing the stick), Ally-Wally, Spunky Monkey. She definitely answers to Pippi. Also Bustle Butt. :winkgrin:

Both girls (and all female pets) have the middle name Mae, so it's Asta Mae and Ally Mae.
 
Maggie has several Magpie, muffin, sweet pea,magnadoodle.
Zak has not gotten many yet but I do call him Zakadoo, puppy puppy, love bug.
 
Riley is mostly Riley, Riles, or Rye....occasionally wiggle butt or wuzzle :lol: I'm sure he'll pick up more as he gets older
 
I call Saidy a lot of things I guess.
Sade
Poop butt
Poopy pants
a number of things with poop or poopy in them
Little fatty
Saidy baby
Saidy baby girl
Baby girl
Saidy pants
Saidy butt
 
Justice is Just, Just a Man, Bubba, sonny, brown dog
Ember-Em, Emmy, Emer-roo, fuzz butt, princess, blue dog
Diva-D, DeeDee, DVD, devil dog, Monster, black dog
 
Fergus is called Fer, muchachito spanish of little boy, peludito spanish of fluffy, my dad calls him pajarito spanish of little bird dont know why but is funny and fergus loves it :lol: my bro calls him sometimes rabito spanish of little butt:uhoh:. My mom and i calls him nene spanish of baby or muñequito thats like doll in english.:winkgrin: and other is osito spanish of little bear becuase shelties are all hugable:smile2:
 
Collectively, I call Indy and Bacca "the boys" or "me boys" , "monsters", "fool dogs" or "aminals" (not a typo, I actually do pronounce it as its spelt - I have no idea why! :razz:

Bacca: Eeyore, Sad-sack, Pook (not sure where this came from)

Indy: Devil-dog, Idiot-dog (when he's in a barking mood - as in: Shut up, you idiot-dog!)

None very complimentary, I'm afraid! Poor aminals! :wink2:
 
Back
Top