NorthEast Get Together

If we get together on a weekend and you can come, Connie--I'd love to have a grooming seminar from you during part of our get together! Santa is bringing me a grooming table so I can bring it along (with Joey and Bailey, of course!).

I'd love to do it all--have a bbq, visit, watch the pups play together, relax AND learn tips on how to groom and trim.

That is a very kind offer and I really appreciate it! If this doesn't work out during our get-together with this group, maybe another time?
 
I spoke too quick. I was thinking that a little grooming seminar might be helpful, since I get asked so often for help. If it works out while you come down for the picnic, I would be happy to give you some tips.
 
Sounds Awesome !!

I would love to go. Just depends how my Back is doing and if Kia can not be carsick that day. I've been bringing her on short trips to get her use to the car and so far so good.:yes: It would take me about 4 almost 5 hours to get there. So time will tell.:cool:
 
This sounds like a lot of fun... Depending on the date, I'd be happy to come along!

missjenneygirl, are we bringing ALL the Shelties? ;)
 
Back
Top