NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

take4roll10

Moderator
We have finally finalized a date!

Date: Saturday, June 26th
Time: 12:30pm
Location: Harkness Park: Waterford, CT
http://www.stateparks.com/harkness_memorial.html

Attendees:
1. Sharon
2. RonAndJan
3. Take4Roll10
4. Herd4fun - Maybe
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I know there's a lot more people from CT, NY, NJ, MA! Copy, paste and add your name to the list.

PM me or Sharon if you have any questions or concerns.

Sharon will be bringing some agility equipment for the doggies. If you have an x-pen please bring one. We''d like to put a few together and create an enclosed area for the dogs to run around.

We will be BBQing. Once we get more definite people, we'll decide who is going to bring what.

Star crossed lovers MMM and Bailey will finally meet!

This is going to be so much fun!
 
Last edited:
I can tentatively attend. I may be going camping somewhere around there but I havn't finalized a date and I will probably be there unless thats the only day I can get a reservation with the puppies.
 
Ahhh Boopka............June 26th

By the way, Randi's avatar picture of you is just adorable!

Jan has not taken any new pictures of me lately. I will go grab her camera! She says my ears are looking like the habit of the Flying Nun, whatever that means! You can decide if it is true, Boopka.

McKinley
 
Ahhh Boopka............June 26th

By the way, Randi's avatar picture of you is just adorable!

Jan has not taken any new pictures of me lately. I will go grab her camera! She says my ears are looking like the habit of the Flying Nun, whatever that means! You can decide if it is true, Boopka.

McKinley

That MMM always makes me laugh... He's so enraptured
I still chortle out loud with every Boobka endearment I hear
 
Noah here....my mom was mumbling something about she'd have to check the show schedule blah blah blah...so I stole her computer from her and checked....I dont have one:biggrin2: So we will be attending as long as mom isnt working.
I cant wait to meet boopka...errr I mean Bailey.:biggrin2: and see my brother again!!! I'll try to be good MMM and not steal Bailey from you but I must warn her I am very good looking and she may not be able to contain herself:yes::lol:
 
Noah here....my mom was mumbling something about she'd have to check the show schedule blah blah blah...so I stole her computer from her and checked....I dont have one:biggrin2: So we will be attending as long as mom isnt working.
I cant wait to meet boopka...errr I mean Bailey.:biggrin2: and see my brother again!!! I'll try to be good MMM and not steal Bailey from you but I must warn her I am very good looking and she may not be able to contain herself:yes:

Yayyy! Bailey doesn't even know what she's getting herself into :lol:
 
Noah........you scaly-wag, you scoundrel. That is my girl and let me tell you something, you.....you.....you "dog" you! I've had things done to me at the vet's office that would make you cringe and I have lived to tell about them.

I DESERVE A PRETTY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND FOR THAT INJUSTICE. You, on the other hand, will have plenty of girlfriends all of your life and you will have judges tell you that you are a handsome boy, so you can just leave the love of my life alone. And how dare you call Bailey, "your Boopka"

Please let me have the love of my life and my brother too. I was so looking forward to digging a hole with you and playing chase.

(If mom comes, she will take my side, you know she will!)

McKinley, a.k.a. The Mess Maker
 
Back
Top