NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

I don't think so, Sharon. We usually do a camping trip that weekend, and we were are planning to head south with the family this year. I don't think I can convince hubby to go back up that way again. We camped up at Burlingame in RI last year, so the family wants to try something different.

Do you know of any campgrounds in the area....where there is family stuff to do close by? If I can put something together that they would all like to do....I could possibly win :lol:
 
Northeast Get Together

Bummer!!!I think Strawberry Park in Preston Conn. has tons of things to do.I have never camped before but hear people speak of this place. I think they also have horseback riding.
 
I used to camp there every year as a child! That place was great!!!!! Im not sure about pet friendliness as this was about 25 years ago!!!
 
1. Sharon
2. RonAndJan
3. Take4Roll10
4. Herd4fun - Maybe
5. Lightplum
6. allendj
7. Jan244 - Most Likely
8. Janice
9. DPSheltie - maybe
 
try camper's world

I have a camp at Camper's World in Griswald, near Strawberry Park, very pet friendly. They are on Hopeville pond so there is fishing, hiking, swimming etc.
Lots of the campers have dogs and there is a large field where Maxine and another sheltie have regular play dates.
try the link http://www.campersworldcampground.com
(I think that's it)
Doug, Maxine, and Flora
 
Anyone who is going to the NE meetup and would like a copy of the New Sheltie Talk book, PM by friday the latest, our club is putting an order in and we have a price around $16 per book!! Wooo hooo discount! And I can bring the book to the meetup to save on Shipping too!!
 
Anyone who is going to the NE meetup and would like a copy of the New Sheltie Talk book, PM by friday the latest, our club is putting an order in and we have a price around $16 per book!! Wooo hooo discount! And I can bring the book to the meetup to save on Shipping too!!

Good deal! Too bad I already have one. Just finished it actually and it's definitely worth it!
 
Back
Top