NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

Love the pictures...but who is who (people AND shelties!)? I don't recognize everyone (all such good looking pups!).

And yes, how many people stopped to ask why there were so many shelties in one place?
 
Yes, yes!! Can somebody please photoshop or at least list left-to-right of all the doggies and/or people?

This is making me super excited for this coming weekend.
 
Let me see if I can name them. Please no one be offended if I mess up.

Second picture, the one of me WITHOUT that silly cheesy smile. (4378)

Left to Right Pups:

AJ, Raven, Spencer, _______, Shelly, Maxine, Noah, Six, McKinley, Abbey, Flora, Bailey and Sting in front with Shadow behind.

People:

Jan? Doug, Me, and Robert

Please correct me and forgive me, if I am wrong.
 
Everyone looked like they had so much fun. I so jealous I'm not closer to one of these get togethers. Interesting that Shadow was the only blue. Sables seem to be in the minority here. :smile2:
 
Back
Top