k9kreationz
Forums Celebrity
I'm debating on getting Miko his CD. I know it's lame, but it'd be nice to see CD behind his name since CGC really isn't a title. I'm sure it'd take some training again, but there's one area we've always had issues with. The Down.
When you put your dog in a down, can it be from a sit? Can you say, "sit", then "down"? Or does it have to be a direct down? I'm pretty sure we could handle those things.....looks like 3 times to get a CD. Is that correct?
Also, for the recall, do they need to sit after they come to you? Or can they stand?
Thanks. I know I could read the rulebook, but honestly, I hate rulebooks, they're so confusing.
When you put your dog in a down, can it be from a sit? Can you say, "sit", then "down"? Or does it have to be a direct down? I'm pretty sure we could handle those things.....looks like 3 times to get a CD. Is that correct?
Also, for the recall, do they need to sit after they come to you? Or can they stand?
Thanks. I know I could read the rulebook, but honestly, I hate rulebooks, they're so confusing.
I don't think it is lame at all.
). I think you do off leash in novice a little bit, but I am not sure.
When I started I was not sure what obedience would consist of. I thought we'll do some sits, downs, recall, and that would be it.