Now the interminable wait ....

2GoodDogs

Forums Enthusiast
Three weeks of wait... three weeks of I want this one, no that one, on the other hand... maybe its not a good time, it's gotta be right nowr...

Oh the agony of da puppy soon to be!

Could be worse, at least I have a house to puppy proof and resident dogs to coddle... :)

Puppy Puppy Puppy!!
 
eek! I'd rather have your wait. The momma dog for my pup just came into heat on Friday.. I'm pretty sure, I'm the only one that gets texted when the female comes into heat. :lol: Perks of being friends with the breeder.

You soon will have your pick :biggrin2: and lots of puppy breath!
 
i didn't get pictorial proof of the tie, and email was good enough! TG! :razz:

however, yes! It is wonderful to be a repeat puppy buyer, you get perks. :)
Got a bottle of bubbly chilling? I do!
 
I know what you mean. When does your breeder send puppies to their furever homes?

Mine says 8 weeks so I only have 2.5 weeks to wait, and I'll be on vacation so I will have something to keep me occupied while I wait.
 
i didn't get pictorial proof of the tie, and email was good enough! TG! :razz:

however, yes! It is wonderful to be a repeat puppy buyer, you get perks. :)
Got a bottle of bubbly chilling? I do!
hahahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one. No photo, just a text that she finally came in heat. She was due in June, so about a month and half late. Her first litter she was 3 months late of coming in heat. No bubbly chilling yet, but I think that's a great idea.
 
I have an unbreakable social commitment, an impending gall bladder surgery and puppy pick up day all looking to converge on the calendar in the same weekend!

I totally trust that it will all work out, besides I've given up worry and anxiety. doesn't help a bit. :biggrin2:
 
Shift one or the other by a week if you can -- employ a family member either way -- you will do great. IF you can go laparoscopic it truly is a snap. Open is the worst! You can lift about 5 -10 pounds for the first couple weeks so puppy will be doable. Just use it as time on the couch cuddling and resting and bonding. Nest yourselves near the potty door.
 
It will work out. If this thing attacks me before I can get it done electively, I go to the ER and get 'er done.

chatted with breeder tonight, little girl is mine if the structure eval comes out alright. I really like that she is so thorough and cares so much that I get a dog suited for the sports I like to play. :)
 
I have an unbreakable social commitment, an impending gall bladder surgery and puppy pick up day all looking to converge on the calendar in the same weekend!

I totally trust that it will all work out, besides I've given up worry and anxiety. doesn't help a bit. :biggrin2:
I'm sure you'll be fine :biggrin2: Worse comes to worse, the breeder can hold the puppy a week or two longer probably if you ask. We would of had to do that if the puppies were able to go home in November.
 
One week done, two to go! Gallbladder still hanging on, darn it, will finish pre-op tests on Thursday and then can get this scheduled...

Wish I was being bombarded with info and pictures, but I guess she's pretty busy trying to give the critters a great head start!

Two weeks! Eeek! :smile2:
 
Back
Top