Now the interminable wait ....

Melli, getting a little tired of bland, but it hurts alot less!

Today I stopped by a wonderful blog that I visit about 5 times a year, which is not nearly enough. Melinda is a hoot!!! And.... she has a new puppy!

I love to read about her life, and it just fits as she has just walked the started on the new puppy path!

Check it out, you'll love her too... (even though she doesn't currently have a sheltie, she did have - a fine one named Connor)

http://exercisefinished.blogspot.com/
 
Cool blog. We have a special soft spot for Aussies -- and we ARE shepherd peeps ourselves.

Sorry about bland. I took bland over the 5 times I was doubled up in a ball on the floor in pain two of which occurred when we were at a r/c jet competition.
 
I had a hysterectomy on the Wednesday and got Vanna on the Saturday. She was 6 months old though. We made our poor puppy people wait until 10 weeks of age.
 
Its been a rough day, I was longing for news of puppy! When I got home there was a surprise for me! On facebook she posted a video and said she was MY girl!!!! Yay, the one I wanted! :)

A short little video of her climbing up on the skateboard! She's very small, totally smitten with her already!!!!

Wish I could post the video, but because it isn't my video it won't give me the link. :(

She confidently hopped up on the skateboard. (Beaming pride!) she jumped off before the little boy could push the skateboard.
 
We are going to be the Sheltie Mamas with the little girls. I pick my little girl up next Wednesday. Be prepared for lots of baby pictures!

If you are like me, you can't wait.
 
So happy for you guys! The lack of sleep, lack of relaxation, lack of a normal life...so worth every second of puppyness!
 
Wonderful for Judy and wonderful for 2GoodDogs --

At least Judy got an amazing trip to occupy her wait. Not so thrilled about the gallbladder saga!

I am SO happy you both are getting gorgeous and wonderful little girls. I think we all will rejoice at our collective "little sisters" of summer.
 
Its been a rough day, I was longing for news of puppy! When I got home there was a surprise for me! On facebook she posted a video and said she was MY girl!!!! Yay, the one I wanted! :)

A short little video of her climbing up on the skateboard! She's very small, totally smitten with her already!!!!

Wish I could post the video, but because it isn't my video it won't give me the link. :(

She confidently hopped up on the skateboard. (Beaming pride!) she jumped off before the little boy could push the skateboard.
YAY!! I'm so glad you're getting the one you wanted. Can't wait to see lots and lots of photos :yes:
 
She's tiny, she's not as pretty as the others, yet there is something I can't quite put my finger on.... She is mine and I will quit looking at the others!
 
Back
Top