Jess041
Forums Enthusiast
When I got Missy, the breeder gave me some samples of NuVet Plus supplements. Not wanting them to go to waste, I gave them to her until I ran out, but I didn't buy anymore.
I recently sent the breeder a quick update and pictures of Missy, and asked if she was still taking the NuVet and if I was still feeding TOTW. I told her no on both, but told her Missy is still on a high quality food, I just switched because of the recall. She emailed me back and said I "need" to put her back on the NuVet. Just FYI, this is not in my contract to purchase the puppy.
Has anyone used NuVet Plus for their dogs? When I was browsing the web for reviews, it kinda seemed like this NuVet stuff was a pyramid scheme and breeders were just pushing it to get a small cut of the profits. There is a catalog code required to purchase the stuff from their website. I'm just trying to figure out if this is something I should purchase, or if Missy is going to be just as healthy without it. We've never given our other sheltie supplements until recently (glucosamine), and she's 15.5 years old! Missy is healthy, has a very shiny coat, and is very active.
I recently sent the breeder a quick update and pictures of Missy, and asked if she was still taking the NuVet and if I was still feeding TOTW. I told her no on both, but told her Missy is still on a high quality food, I just switched because of the recall. She emailed me back and said I "need" to put her back on the NuVet. Just FYI, this is not in my contract to purchase the puppy.
Has anyone used NuVet Plus for their dogs? When I was browsing the web for reviews, it kinda seemed like this NuVet stuff was a pyramid scheme and breeders were just pushing it to get a small cut of the profits. There is a catalog code required to purchase the stuff from their website. I'm just trying to figure out if this is something I should purchase, or if Missy is going to be just as healthy without it. We've never given our other sheltie supplements until recently (glucosamine), and she's 15.5 years old! Missy is healthy, has a very shiny coat, and is very active.
So either she is just really really set on this supplement and believes in it, or she is financially benefitting in some way.