Owning a Sheltie Means...

JacqueZ

Forums Enthusiast
Owning a sheltie means…. I never get the last bite of anything. ( although honestly all dogs seem to know I'm a sucker for the big brown eyes)

Anyone else have any "hard truths" about owning a sheltie?
 
This is a brilliant idea!

Owning a Sheltie means you only buy yogurt your Sheltie likes since you let her finish the cup when you're done.
 
Owning a Sheltie (esp. a female one) is to be on constant "Tyrant Alert". They are smart enough to work any and all angles for their own benefit, including the "cute" card, the "I love you sooooo much card", the "I will pretend to go along card", etc. Once you let the sweetness get to you, they turn into little tyrants. You have to be somewhat immune to their charms and smart enough to beat them at their own games.
 
Owning a Sheltie means dog fur everywhere! and thinking it is more than worth it :D

True! And to add to that, owning a Sheltie means you're never able to wear black again...unless you want to look like you spilled Rogaine over your clothes. :eek2:
 
Back
Top