Piper's going to get a brother

Piper's mom

Moderator
Well spring will soon be in the air (I hope) and my thoughts lately have been leading me to the same place...getting a puppy. I texted the breeder today and she's got a litter due on February 3rd (the sire is Piper's brother) and she's going to let me know when they arrive. Now I need to think of a name for him (I want another male). It's true that you can't just stop at one or two lol.:happy:
 
https://imgur.com/a/0thLW

These are pictures of the sire and the dam.
I can't wait to see pictures either, she'll send me pix when they're born and I'll post them. Happy days ahead but I won't go as crazy as I did with Piper although I think the one thing I will buy is a good blower!
 
Congratulations!! How wonderful for you! There is nothing like a puppy, is there?! From the pics you posted it looks like your handsome Piper will have an equally handsome little brother!
 
How exciting, yes the wait can seem long, so well you have Piper to distract you. :yes:
we wait for pictures !!!

Your advantage is that you have not completely forgotten what it is like to have a puppy. :wink2:
I've been really overwhelmed every time :biggrin2:
 
How exciting! The sire and dam are stunning. You'll have fun adding another one to your household...and you'll be busy! :) Congratulations!!
 
Back
Top