Piper's going to get a brother

How exciting! The sire and dam are stunning. You'll have fun adding another one to your household...and you'll be busy! :) Congratulations!!

Thank you Ann...it is exciting! Plus I'll be doing conformation with this one as well as obedience but at least having done competitive obedience with Piper I have more of an idea how it all works and the breeder is just awesome...I can't say enough good things about her...and she will help me with things I don't understand.
 
Wow, congratulations--that will be one beautiful baby! Ah, just when the puppy becomes a full adult, the mysties get you :) Can't wait to see and hear all about the baby.
 
Thank you Ann...it is exciting! Plus I'll be doing conformation with this one as well as obedience but at least having done competitive obedience with Piper I have more of an idea how it all works and the breeder is just awesome...I can't say enough good things about her...and she will help me with things I don't understand.

That's wonderful! A new puppy and a new adventure for you! I'm glad your breeder will be a mentor...it makes all the difference in conformation. Can't wait to hear about your new experiences!
 
Just curious if you're getting the male because you are planning on breeding? Like me, it sounds like Piper is your first Sheltie so I am wondering if you decided to take the big jump.
 
Just curious if you're getting the male because you are planning on breeding? Like me, it sounds like Piper is your first Sheltie so I am wondering if you decided to take the big jump.
No I have no intention of breeding, that's wayyyyy more work than I'd ever want to have. I have too much respect for breeders who take the time to do all they do to give us these beautiful creatures to love. I just really prefer the male over the female.
P.S. Piper is also a male;)
 
Oh boy, I can vicariously live the thrill of puppyhood again when you get your boy! Lovely sable parents - I do miss having a sable face in the house....
 
Back
Top