Pomsky???

You could make the post, but the offending link would be removed. The judgement we use in deciding to remove a link is based on ethics. It is not often that we remove one.

Thank you Kelly - again, but I think you are missing my point. I get you decision tree on this issue (now). Agree, disagree, I get it and quite frankly take no real issue with it. My comment is linked to the fact that you established a parameter of "not posting unless you support the organization linked". As it turns out, that is not the case. You have some criteria that you object to (totally understandable) and whether the poster supports or doesn't support the linked organization isn't truly a part of it. As I said, "I am a rules kind of guy." It is difficult for me to follow a rule that I don't understand. Now that I understand what you meant, it is easier for me to follow the rules,
 
Hi Jeff,

If you understand what meaning I'm trying to convey, great I'm glad we are all set. :wink2:

But just to be sure I'm clear for everybody, my statement: "Not posting unless you support the organization linked" means: please do not post a clickable link to a website you do not wish to support. It isn't a rule, but a request. I don't think people realize that posting a clickable link to a website helps improve that site's authority out on the web.

I'm sorry if this has been confusing and if anyone needs more clarification feel free to PM me.
 
It's been useful for me Kelly - I'm on some other lists and we post links for illustrative purpose or to support a statement, so posting is not necessarily an endorsement but rather for information purposes or to spark discussion - it could actually be a site you dislike. It's good to know that the rule here requires endorsement ( there is at least one link I would not have referenced had I understood that).
 
Thank you Kelly - again, but I think you are missing my point. I get you decision tree on this issue (now). Agree, disagree, I get it and quite frankly take no real issue with it. My comment is linked to the fact that you established a parameter of "not posting unless you support the organization linked". As it turns out, that is not the case. You have some criteria that you object to (totally understandable) and whether the poster supports or doesn't support the linked organization isn't truly a part of it. As I said, "I am a rules kind of guy." It is difficult for me to follow a rule that I don't understand. Now that I understand what you meant, it is easier for me to follow the rules,

Ok I'm confused now too....but we are sooooo off topic now. I'm going to propose that a new thread in maybe the rules section addresses this issue as a discussion point.
 
Originally Posted by Lightplum
Rather than just some vets opinion (and you know what they say about opinions ) I tend to go with actual research and studies.
http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/halfb... me! It was one that I was thrilled to write.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for posting that, Linda. That article was written by me! It was one that I was thrilled to write.

WOW! That's so cool! You wrote it very well, I liked it a lot.:yes:
HEY! I know a celebrity, two actually, CAN'T forget Chris!:winkgrin:
 
Back
Top