Prayers for Edan - Surgery on Thursday

Scary, but probability is all will be fine. Awww, soon to be sweet breath and no more lumpy bumps! Prayers and good thoughts for you both!
 
I go through this every time they go under for anything. I'm sure it will be fine, although a long wait for you. Hopefully they will call you when he is done and coming out of the anesthetic. That's what my vet does.

Best wishes to Edan for a quick recovery. :hugs
 
I dropped Edan off at 7 this morning. If I don't hear from them by 2, I'm supposed to call them. CJ is crashed out on the couch beside me after running all over the house looking for Edan. At least I have some Sheltie company while Edan's at the vet.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. I'll update you as soon as I hear from the vet.
 
Sounds like he'll be fine. Just hope they don't get carried away with the shaver! Vet techs sem to love to shave bald spots on shelties....:smile2: At least it's just hair and will grow back. His teeth should be nice and sparkly!
 
Sounds like he'll be fine. Just hope they don't get carried away with the shaver! Vet techs sem to love to shave bald spots on shelties....:smile2: At least it's just hair and will grow back. His teeth should be nice and sparkly!

I would rather them get a little happy with the shaver than have to deal with the cyst bursting open. I had the problem with my Malamute and the burst cyst never healed right because it was so big; hair matted in it so it never really fully healed.
 
Edan's out of surgery and doing fine. :smile2:

The vet tech, one I'm good friends with, said he's still a bit groggy but he's trying to stand up. (His back end falls over when he tries to stand.) I can pick him up between 4 and 7 tonight.
 
Back
Top