Caro
Moderator
I reckon with that face she'll be the boss more than the Minion. Spitfire your papa should tell you girls are always da Boss!Spitfire suggested Minion.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I reckon with that face she'll be the boss more than the Minion. Spitfire your papa should tell you girls are always da Boss!Spitfire suggested Minion.
Not a bad idea, as long as the other pets don't get to the treats first.Omg she is precious I think I’m in love! Am partial to Kismet but you may have to flip a coin. Or set out 2 treats , one for each name and ask her to tell you her name. The big reveal biscuit style lol.
Whenever I say Where's the baby? even in just a conversational tone Fillion shows himself...
Ya...I can imagine that wouldn't go well here...my boys are both pretty fast at stealing foodNot a bad idea, as long as the other pets don't get to the treats first.