Rally weekend for Cran 10-12 Aug 2018

Calliesmom

Moderator
so this is the only 3 day obedience/rally trial that I have ever seen in our area- definitely the only one that we've ever entered. Most agility trials are 3 or more days and the local obedience/rally trials are just Sat and Sun. There might be 2 trials in one day but 3 days is different for us.
so Cran was entered in Master, Excellent B and Advanced B all 3 days. He did qualify in all of his classes all 3 days- even managed High Combined (Exc B and Adv B).
While we didn't get the high scores in Master that we'll need to qualify for the RNC next year, he did better on the courses than we have been- our last Master courses were in March as we focused on the Excellent and Advanced signs for this year's RNC. So I was pretty happy with how Cran did. I, of course, managed to mess him up on some of the signs- had him sit when he wasn't supposed to and failed to be sure that he did sit when he should have. He was a little barky but that's been a work in progress for a while.
Videos are still to be uploaded so will post those later..............................................................
He did get a lot of compliments on how good he looks in the ring:winkgrin:
 
GREAT VIDEOS!
I am just mesmerized by the focus and great healing by Cran!
I even appreciate more since I am working with a puppy with no focus and the attention span of only a few minutes! Thanks for sharing...
 
GREAT VIDEOS!
I am just mesmerized by the focus and great healing by Cran!
I even appreciate more since I am working with a puppy with no focus and the attention span of only a few minutes! Thanks for sharing...
I can't take credit for either- he really did come that way. some rewards in heel position and he was happy.....
 
Woo!!! Way to go you two!!! Congratulations! :) :) :) So glad Justus is retired Rally, you woulda given us a real run for the money!!! :D
 
Woo!!! Way to go you two!!! Congratulations! :) :) :) So glad Justus is retired Rally, you woulda given us a real run for the money!!! :D
maybe not- we have yet to break 90 in Masters- we came close Sunday - if only I had remembered the sit in the right place......
 
yeah- we did lose some points due to his barking this weekend. I had gotten it down but........
LOL, both of my dogs have been docked for barking in the Rally ring. And Spirit has been docked for spinning with joy after taking the jump in Rally. Since I'm more interested in seeing my dogs have fun than seeing them excel in Rally, I suppose I was ok with it :-)
 
Back
Top