Sandstorm here; I had dingleberries! I was humiliated!

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
Sandstorm here;

Mom gave me a dingleberry butt wash! It was terible! I was humiliated! She wud not let me sit down! I had dingleberries. I was embarased and shamed!! I smeld bad and mom washed my butt and sprayed water and vineger on it!
I feel better.

Sandstorm, I felt very bad for you. I should have checked your butt more often, and I am sorry. You smell very nice now, and I'm glad you feel better,
Mom
 
We had a bad case of that last week. Casey and Bonnie had to get butt washes. They hated me for a while, but they eventually forgave me.
 
O Sandstorm I feel yer pain and hoomiliashun!!

I wuz getting' dingleberries pretty often, so my mom gave up on always havin' to bathe me… So she just started cuttin' 'em off. The fur on my butt just keeps getting' shorter and shorter. I'm gonna look like one of 'em Porta-geese Water Dogs pretty soon when I have a completely bare butt!!!!

I don't get what the big deal is anyway… What's a little dingleberry here and there? I mean, if I wanted 'em gone bad enuff, I could just rub my butt real hard on the couch and I'm sure they'd come off. I don't know what my mom's problem is?? :rolleyes2:
 
Lisen dogs! Yu need your pants! Pants are gud so do not cut them! I am happy I have a cleen butt now.

O I'm wearin' pants... but their kinda like the butt-less ones that rock stars wear!! :lol:

Luckily all my dingleberries were right around my ... uuuhhm... errr... uuuhhm... chute :uhoh: .... so my mom just cut me a poop-chute. My tail completely hides the job. :wink2:
 
Sandstorm here;

Mom gave me a dingleberry butt wash! It was terible! I was humiliated! She wud not let me sit down! I had dingleberries. I was embarased and shamed!! I smeld bad and mom washed my butt and sprayed water and vineger on it!
I feel better.

Sandstorm, I felt very bad for you. I should have checked your butt more often, and I am sorry. You smell very nice now, and I'm glad you feel better,
Mom

Sandstorm.....tell your mom to get baby wipes. They work great...though you still have to behave and stand while Mom wipes your bum......
 
Hey Sandstorm, Brie here, I had the same problem yesterday so my mom used those baby wipes things. It is soft and nice on my butt and it smells real nice too! Oh, not that I sniff my own butt, I'm a girl!:eek2:
 
This thread is too funny! Lucky for Mozart we got lots of baby wipes leftover from my nieces' and nephew's babyhood! :lol:
 
Sargeant Sandstorm! Dingleberries are not regulation. You must not have dingleberries. Now you are clean and a good military Sheltie.
Colonel Underpants
 
:lol:, you know Megan has never really had dingleberries! However after both her and Toby had it coming out of both ends, it took a few butt baths to get them smelling pretty and normal again :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top