Sandstorm here; I had dingleberries! I was humiliated!

Hand held shower would work well to clean the area as well.
I would have to do that outside. Sandstorm is afraid of the bathtub, so I won't put him in there, boy it was a mess cleaning him up in the kitchen!!

Sandstorm here;
the bathtub makes noise. I am a sargent. but I am scared of the bathtub.
 
Do you have a laundry tub or shower stall that might work? I used to use a temporary hand held shower hose on the laundry tub sink.
 
That's what I've done as well. Equally as good is a Double kitchen sink. Front paws in one sink, back paws in the other....this way, only the back half gets wet!
 
Do you have a laundry tub or shower stall that might work? I used to use a temporary hand held shower hose on the laundry tub sink.

No, just the kitchen floor..:lol: I suppose I could get a big bucket!

Sandstorm here;
I do not want to be humiliated in a bucket! Wat is a bucket?
 
Been there, done it, have the T-shirt! (and no, there is no T-shirt for dingleberries but I'm sure Chris could come up with something....:lol::lol:) And best of all, it's high enough that you aren't breaking your back! Plus my sink has a spray hose attachment!
 
Back
Top