Sandstorm is humiliated!

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
Sandstorm here;
Mom brushed me and made fun of me too. she knows I do not like to be brushed. After she did it she made fun of my butt. she says it looks like I am werring a skirt made frum straw wen she is behind me! Then she says it is funnier wen I wiggle! Like I am doing a hula! I hav had enuff. I am humiliated.
 
You tell her if she got you some doggie fur conditioner, you'd have a glossy butt.
Col Underpants
 
You tell her if she got you some doggie fur conditioner, you'd have a glossy butt.
Col Underpants

Sandstorm here;
I want a glossy butt if Colonel Underpants has a glossy butt! mom has condishuner but she did not use it, she wants to watch me do the hula!

Well, she does call you Silly Butt!

I told mom not to call me silly butt and she cannot help it. I hav had enuff!
 
a new book release?

Sandstorm here;
Mom brushed me and made fun of me too. she knows I do not like to be brushed. After she did it she made fun of my butt. she says it looks like I am werring a skirt made frum straw wen she is behind me! Then she says it is funnier wen I wiggle! Like I am doing a hula! I hav had enuff. I am humiliated.

have you ever thought of writing a book of Sandstorms antidotes and one liners??? i think i would buy a copy. :lol:

prince's human dad.....
 
Go and have you back end shaved bald. Then she would realize what silly is and that a Sheltie butt is very good looking not silly.

Sca
 
Sandstorm,

My mom brushed me last night too. I don't like it because I have many more important jobs to do than sit still for that silly brush. I tried showing her some of my scary teeth but I got in trubble for that.

-Murphy
 
Sandstorm,

My mom brushed me last night too. I don't like it because I have many more important jobs to do than sit still for that silly brush. I tried showing her some of my scary teeth but I got in trubble for that.
-Murphy

Sandstorm here;
I will show my teeth next time! Yes I will!


Go and have you back end shaved bald. Then she would realize what silly is and that a Sheltie butt is very good looking not silly.
Sca

Sca- that is terrible. who wud shave a sheltie. That is humiliashun!
 
Newton here...
Sandstorm it could be worse.
Figaro taped up with a fly strip tape and around and stuck me to the deck last summer. And then he poked at me while I was whimpering and stuck to the deck. And Daddy laughed at me, and then took FOREVER pulling the tape off of me and it was stuck to my tail and my butt and my woo-woo place and around my legs and around my neck and it was DISGUSTING and FULL OF DEAD FLIES and this syrupy glue. And then Mommy came home and SHE laughed at me and then gave me THREE BATHS.

Trust me.
It could be worse.
 
Back
Top