Sandstorm is humiliated!

Well I got the super brushing last night Mr Sandstorm. I knew I was in for it when he moved the table out (I did spot MY mouse though).

I got sprayed with Ice on Ice then my sheep used 3 different brushes on me. Then he got the new weapon called a comb out :no: And lastly he got at my ear with a dematter thing, I was not happy.

But I have to say I felt lighter and cooler afterward and was told repeatedly how spectacular I was (like I didn't know that :rolleyes2:) So I guess it was worth it. Does she at least scratch your leg when she makes those comments?
 
Newton here...
Sandstorm it could be worse.
Figaro taped up with a fly strip tape and around and stuck me to the deck last summer. And then he poked at me while I was whimpering and stuck to the deck. And Daddy laughed at me, and then took FOREVER pulling the tape off of me and it was stuck to my tail and my butt and my woo-woo place and around my legs and around my neck and it was DISGUSTING and FULL OF DEAD FLIES and this syrupy glue. And then Mommy came home and SHE laughed at me and then gave me THREE BATHS.

Trust me.
It could be worse.

Sandstorm here;
Newton, you shud call the union! That is humiliashun! stuck in tape and laffing is not funny! Three baths is not funny. The humans just wanted to see you wet and skinny and laff at you. They wud not laff at Mia if she was stuck!
 
I got sprayed with Ice on Ice then my sheep used 3 different brushes on me. Then he got the new weapon called a comb out :no: And lastly he got at my ear with a dematter thing, I was not happy.

But I have to say I felt lighter and cooler afterward and was told repeatedly how spectacular I was (like I didn't know that :rolleyes2:) So I guess it was worth it. Does she at least scratch your leg when she makes those comments?

Sandstorm here;

No mom does not scratch my leg. she just laffs. Sca, where do you get the sheep? I want sheep to brush me and not my humans. I am so confoozed.
 
You know those things you guide around your house and make them give you food.
Sandstorm here:
My humans are sheep too? When do they turn into sheep Sca? I look at them and they are humans. Are humans sheep-sheep are wooly. My humans are not wooly. I saw pikshurs of sheep and they are wooly. I am still confoozed.
 
Sandstorm here:
My humans are sheep too? When do they turn into sheep Sca? I look at them and they are humans. Are humans sheep-sheep are wooly. My humans are not wooly. I saw pikshurs of sheep and they are wooly. I am still confoozed.
Everything is a sheep and needs circling :yes:
 
Indy here.....

I fell off the dock yesterday and Mom just laughed. She said "Gud! Maybe that you all wet, you all will blow that butt off so I don't have to brush your fat *&%# anymore!"

She also called me a "dumb *&%#" for falling off. Weren't my fault! Stupid humans parked the boat too far from the dock! I can't help it if I've got short legs!

But I got back at her. After she pulled me out of the water (yeah, I couldn't get out on my own)....I gave it to her gud! I shook and shook and shook and shook - all over Mom! Hah!

p.s. I don't have as much fat butt anymore....methinks I shook it all over Mom!
 
Indy here.....

I fell off the dock yesterday and Mom just laughed. She said "Gud! Maybe that you all wet, you all will blow that butt off so I don't have to brush your fat *&%# anymore!"

She also called me a "dumb *&%#" for falling off. Weren't my fault! Stupid humans parked the boat too far from the dock! I can't help it if I've got short legs!

But I got back at her. After she pulled me out of the water (yeah, I couldn't get out on my own)....I gave it to her gud! I shook and shook and shook and shook - all over Mom! Hah!

p.s. I don't have as much fat butt anymore....methinks I shook it all over Mom!

Indy! you shud call the union! Your humans cannot humiliate you like that! You were in the cold water! You fell! Poor Indy! You shud shake your butt in your humans face all the time Indy.
Sandstorm
 
Indy! you shud call the union! Your humans cannot humiliate you like that! You were in the cold water! You fell! Poor Indy! You shud shake your butt in your humans face all the time Indy.
Sandstorm

Yeah, it was freakin' cold - 58 degrees. But after Mom stopped shreaking at Dad to help fish me out, she just laughed and laughed at me. I was hoomilated. I think Bacca was laughing too, but only because he fell in the weekend before. Mom was doing somewhat on the dock and my idiot brother stepped back and just fell off. Next thing, he was swimming.....

Barb (Mom) steps in here:

On a more serious note, both incidents were potentially very serious. The water is very deep at our cottage and the current very strong. While both dogs have proven they know how to swim, its not clear that they would know to swim to shore. Each time the've fallen in, they try to swim back to the dock, but they cannot climb onto the dock themselves.

pps. Sorry if I got off topic

All to say that you can never be complacent about your dogs around water. As proven to me over the last two weekends, just one little slip by the dog could have him in the water. I'm ever vigilant about this and have decided that I have not choice but to teach the boys where the "safe" place is to get out of the water.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top