Sandstorm - pee and poo outing

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
:lol:
Have to share. I took SS out to pee, it was dark, I gave him the command "pee" He peed on command as usual when it is dark out! I then said "cookie, come on!" He ran over, and as an afterthought I gave the poop command- "did you poop?" He cocked his head and looked up at me,
then ran to the same spot, pooped, ran back, got the cookie!
LOL! If my husband knew to do this, he would have it cut down to a total of probably 30 seconds.
What a good dog! :biggrin2:
 
Chandler has always been good with that. Now Gypsy? She has to sniff and circle until she finds the perfect spot. I told the BF yesterday she prefers a clean stall and it takes awhile to find one.:lol:
 
I need to train Marlowe to do that!

Prowling the neighbourhood with him looking for the "perfect" spot at 1 am in blizzard conditions, driving rain, gale force winds, etc. is really tiresome!
 
I`ve taught my Precious to do the same thing :) I use the word `Get Busy`so its not a common word like pee and poo and I let her out and she simply goes and sits and pees and comes in if shes done or if not will go out further and poop then come back. Works like a charm :) I agree, save so much more time!

:lol:
Have to share. I took SS out to pee, it was dark, I gave him the command "pee" He peed on command as usual when it is dark out! I then said "cookie, come on!" He ran over, and as an afterthought I gave the poop command- "did you poop?" He cocked his head and looked up at me,
then ran to the same spot, pooped, ran back, got the cookie!
LOL! If my husband knew to do this, he would have it cut down to a total of probably 30 seconds.
What a good dog! :biggrin2:
 
Ha..ha...I had a good laugh with this thread.
Sassy would instantly do her business...she did not need a command to do anything. My husband called her sh-t spreader because she did her poopies in every corner and inch of the lawn.
With Mya....another whole ball game and nothing is worse when the weather is wet and cold and it's 2 am and I'm telling this dog to go pee because she's got to stand around and look for any animal running along the fence.
 
Shoot Sca has to do the power walk circle and that is when HE wants to go. Of course that dog can hold it like nothing I have ever seen. I wish I could just command it :lol:
 
Too funny! Love the on command Sandstorm!!!! Brandy is a wanderer and sniffer too. Sometimes she gets me to take her out so she can sniff the animals that have been by since the sun went down, lol. Seems like the more I say pee, the longer it takes her, distracted by me, the birds, whatever!

If you've got your furry trained to go on command, congrats!!! Think I'll be working on that one w/ Brandy for a while!! :eek2:
 
Yes, Tara is good with her pee and poop - right when required. Pia though goes out circles, hears a dog bark five miles away and forgets why she's there. Sometime she thinks she has pooped and wants to come in. Five minutes later the whole scenario is repeated. Pia has ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) I'm sure.
 
Back
Top