Santa Fluff!

Smudge

Forums Sage
I have barely survived the last few days. Before I left work tonight I seriously thought I was going to have a breakdown and cry before I got home. I have worked blitz for 6 years, and I have never seen a more hateful bunch! No throwing stuff or violence, but there was a lot of freaking rude people. I stayed on the phone arguing with some man for 10 minutes trying to get his small mind to comprehend that 12am was MIDNIGHT and not NOON. He cussed me out and hung up.

Then our store made the decision to extend the blitz sale until midnight tonight. Oh yay. Also there's another sale tomorrow. That makes three sales in two days.

So I dressed Fluff up in her Santa gear. I think I'm going to take Santa Fluff with me to work to fend off the rude people. 5 minutes with her will whip them into shape. And trust me - once Fluff decides she likes you she can be plenty scary!

http://www.sheltieforums.com/album.php?albumid=302&pictureid=3594

http://www.sheltieforums.com/album.php?albumid=302&pictureid=3593
 
Aw, I love santa Fluff! How cool if she comes down the chimney this year!

I'm sorry your work has been so grim, what is it with people? My brother had an argument with a gentleman the other day because they were selling DVDs at 1/2 price. DVD was £14.99, so half price should technically be £7 49.5p. The tills round up to £7.50 - the man argued over 0.5p:eek2:

Some people need to get lives.

I also find cuddling Cadbury improves things a great deal:wink2:
 
You poor thing! I worry about yo every Black Friday! We're pulling for you -- and with Santa Fluff to come home to, I know you'll find a smile in there somewhere. :winkgrin:
 
That would be soo cool but I think she would wind up hating people if she saw that crowd as an example :eek2:

I hid all day watching football and petting Sca. About 8PM I went to get some parts at Radio Shack and zipped into Walmart, it was actually pretty tame for a Friday night. They didn't have the 16" Vizio I wanted to see so I looked at a mattress pad for the motorhome and left $0 sale. I also stopped and looked at Kong Beds at Petsmart but paying $12 more because I don't want to give up my personally info and be tracked by the filthy card was to much so I will find one somewhere else :mad:
 
Love Santa Fluff. But what about Smudge?

I can see how tired you would be after yesterday. I saw on the news, not sure if it was in Buffalo NY or not, but the crowds trampled a man on the way into a store. He was definitely shaken up but seemed okay. I was thinking that our Shelties would not have stampeded over one another like that.
 
Carry a picture of Santa Fluff with you. Everytime you encounter a rude person take it out, look at it and smile. Just remember, rude people are unhappy people. Be thankful you aren't them!
 
Turns out there was some drama after all! They were talking about it in the breakroom this morning. Apparently two guys were fighting over something in electronics (not sure what), and one punched the other. Then the Wal-Mart a few towns over had to call the police because two women were fighting over a Buzz Lightyear toy!

I just get cussed at. :razz:

Smudge didn't get off scott free. He is going to put on the Santa hat and reindeer gear also. It's just Fluff doesn't mind being dressed up, but Smudge tries to eat his costumes. :rolleyes2: Next weekend I hope to be able to rush over and get Smuff's picture taken with Santa before I have to go back to work. It should be interesting, because Smudge does not like men. He might not do it. Fluffy won't care. :rolleyes2:
 
Fluff is just darling in her Santa hat but oh my, that reindeer hat IS Smudge! It has his name all over it. You need a picture of Santa Fluff and Smudge the Red-Nosed Sheltie! :cool:

So glad for you that Black Friday is over. Hopefully it will get better from here!
 
ohhhh
how cute is that little darling!
No kidding that pic needs to be carried around with you to fend of the evil spirits of those nasty folks
 
I'm loving Santa Fluff and Smudge definitely needs to be the reindeer who guides Fluff's sleigh. :)

I was thinking about you as midnight rolled around (well, actually it was 9pm here) and wondered how things went. All I know is that we went semi-shopping on Friday and I couldn't handle it. I was in a store, looking at some rain pants (I wonder why). The rack was about a foot from me (so I was close to it) and yet, I get totally run into about a dozen times. Oh, there was a rounder behind me......5 feet away. I kept thinking, am I THAT fat that people don't have the room to go around me? Or go around the rounder? But instead, smack into me w/o even saying "sorry".

And how sad is this? I crossed in front of this woman who looked peeved as it was. I politely said, "excuse me" and she said in a grateful tone, "thank you, that's the first one I've heard all day".

I second carrying the Santa Fluff around......just so you can look at her, smile, and relax. :yes:
 
Back
Top