Santa Fluff!

I'm waiting until Wednesday to get pictures of Smudge. It's raining today, and he's one of those shelties that feels the need to go splash in every mud puddle he sees. Then he acts offended and can't understand why you don't want him to jump on you. :rolleyes2: He never seems to get muddy though - just wet. Kind of odd. :uhoh:

Yes. Today was my first day off since Blitz. I got off at 3 yesterday and went to bed at 6. Then I woke up for a little bit and then went back to sleep until about 2 this afternoon! :eek2:

The next thing I am dreading is December 26th - the day after Christmas. Everybody will want to return gifts they don't want/like and gifts that are broken! :sadsmile: Gotta love the service desk!
 
Mr. Smudge decided he would rather try to eat the Santa hat than take a picture in it. The reindeer costume was just as bad, but I did manage to get this photo. He was not happy with me. :biggrin2:

Oh well. :uhoh:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top