Sca is one!

SheepOfBlue

Premium Member
And I get to hang out with him all day :cool:

I am going to get some flea/tick stuff for him and a yard ball then we might go tour Petsmart and Petco :biggrin2:
 
from another just over one

Indie, says welcome to the one year club Sca. I just had my one year birthday a couple of weeks ago. It feels good to be all grown up. Now I can be the real man of the house instead of that darn feline!!!!:winkgrin: have a good one.
 
Happy birthday!! There are SO many July pups around here. All three of mine (two officially, one as a guess)... July is definitely a 'cool' month, even if it isn't by temperature. Actually, it is only 83 degrees F at almost 10 am - a nice, cool day!
 
Oh and he gets general access to one more room today

A puppy then a (dirty) dog :biggrin2:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3884.jpg
    IMG_3884.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4369.jpg
    IMG_4369.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top