Sca is one!

Oh and he gets general access to one more room today

A puppy then a (dirty) dog :biggrin2:

You sure are a big boy Sca! Happy birthday!!!

(I'll have a little chat with your Dad regarding flea stuff for your b-day)

Signed.....
the old man (miko)
the young pup (koji)
 
I'm sure he'll be thrilled with the flea/tick stuff! It's every pup's dream!

(Please, please, please! Just one itch free night, and the humans will let me back on the big bed!)
 
Happy birthday Sca!!! I hope you got something better than flea and tick medicine at Petco or Petsmart!!! How nice that you got to spend the whole day with Dad! That's the best present!
 
oh my goodness gracious! It seems like only yesterday that Sca was just a wee lad of a few months... He's grown up so much!!! It's unreal!!

Happy birthday Sca!

-Love Megan and Iris!
 
Wow! Sca really has grown up! There's no room for people in that chair. :uhoh:

Happy birthday to Sca from Smuff! :yes: Don't settle for anything less than a pupday chicken!
 
Back
Top