Sca is one!

Happy Birthday Sca!!! I have my 1st birthday on August 25 and then I'll be fully trained all growned up and ready to take on the world..:biggrin2:
 
So
Green football sqeeker
Access to a new room despite his shoe stealing and jumping on the bed to swipe pillows (though he is doing better)
Lots of frisbee with more to come
THREE days of house dogging
Flea and tick Advantix (I like it better than the original stuff I tried as it doesn't slime him) kind of like clothes for his birthday but a big thing since I found a tick on him :eek2:
Got to see his puppy trainer before she leaves to get married and go overseas
Toured Petco :no: and Petsmart
His new kennel didn't get here in time though ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O9QM7M/ref=oss_product ) and ooops I forgot to go in via SheltieNation :(
Got brushed so he is more than his usual handsome self (lots of undercoat so he might get it again today) and some small mats cut out of his ears before they got bad
Oh and did I mention LOTS of shoe stealing
Get to pounce on his sheep while the brakes are fixed on the trailer AGAIN
 
Hey bud...
It's Earnhardt!

Sorry I'm late getting on the computer,but mom has been workin so much lately.Ya know...I kinda miss ya. But I hope you had an awesome birthday.Your a cool dude,even if you are almost my size!:winkgrin:
 
Oh and Sca is faking it. While he 'never' goes on the bed since gaining free access on his birthday he has mysteriously gotten pillows and 50% of the socks that were waiting to be folded :confused2:
 
Hey Sca. Smuff here. We found a fab soft crate at Wal-Mart for $30, and it is plenty big enough to hold BOTH of us. It says for dogs up to 100 pounds, but we think maybe a horse could also fit in there. :eek2:

Your sheep paid too much. :razz:

-Smuff :cool:
 
Hey Sca. Smuff here. We found a fab soft crate at Wal-Mart for $30, and it is plenty big enough to hold BOTH of us. It says for dogs up to 100 pounds, but we think maybe a horse could also fit in there. :eek2:

Your sheep paid too much. :razz:

-Smuff :cool:
Does it collapse and all? I was very impressed with Cranberry's at the get together and so was Sca (he kept going in and checking it). Of course I upped it one size so he can stretch out.

And letting a Sable in your crate Fluffy :confused2: come on raise those standards....
 
Back
Top