Seresto

Interesting, as it has had some fairly heavy TV advertising - unusual for veterinary medications- and the salesman said it had been 'flying out of the store' for his customer practices who are selling and recommending it.
 
Interesting, as it has had some fairly heavy TV advertising.

I've not seen any advertising down here in Balmer. Though I pretty much only watch a handful of things; the Daily Show, Mythbusters, Rachel Maddow, Survivor and NASCAR. So if it's not hitting those, I'm out of the loop.
 
yea I havent heard of any advertising either:confused2: Unless you brought up the thread with the name id still say whhhaattt??!! What is it?!:wink2:
 
"Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and cold water after fitting the collar."

I know this is CYA language, but it always amuses me. Here, put this pesticide on your dog, it's strong enough for 8 months, but avoid contact with skin, then wash your hands.
 
Seresto is sold out here in Illinois at Petsmart and Petco.

Note: We are trying the natural appoach this season for Mally and are using Spot-On. (all natural herbal defense against fleas, tics and mosquitoes)
 
Since we're talking flea,tick etc... I noticed in Walmart a "new" PetArmor. It is in a totally different colored box,and it has something to the effect of "advanced" or something on the box.
I don't use PetArmor,I tried it when it first came out... ok getting back to the new PetArmor, the difference between reg PetArmor and the new one is,that it repels mosquitos.
Looking closely at the box and ingrediants... nearly 50% of this new product is an pesticide ingredient. Then another ingredient is indeed a "un-named" With a 40+ some plus ratio.

And a warning to keep away from birds, and I forgot the other animal.:eek2:
So why in the world.. would someone put this stuff on a dog?
 
Interesting, as it has had some fairly heavy TV advertising - unusual for veterinary medications- and the salesman said it had been 'flying out of the store' for his customer practices who are selling and recommending it.

It's possible that it's more popular were you live. I would like to have a more natural collar, but with the tick problem I've had for the past 6 years I'm willing to try almost anything that doesn't hurt my dogs. Never seen this product before. Some people say its a waste of money some say it's the best thing they've had in 20 years! At the price and the chance that it may not work, well I'm just not to sure.
Here's a link to some reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/Seresto-Month-Flea-Collar-Large/product-reviews/B00B8CG602
 
ok, I'm confused.....is this a flea/tick medication? If so what does it have to do with food, and specifically raw? I admit I only opened the one link that Dr. Quoag sent, but, yeah, not sure what I'm looking at.

Maybe I'll send it to head office to look at.....
 
Back
Top