Seresto

We sell them at the vet I work at. They last 8 months we have been having very good feedback on them. I haven't tried one on my sheltie pup yet.
 
I broke down and bought two of these collars last week for my guys.It has not been quite a week yet since they have had them on.They don't seem to bother them at but I will say since they have been on I still see them scratching like before .Before they were put on they were both groomed by my breeder and she said she saw no fleas.So I don't know what they are scratching at.I will give it a couple more weeks and see if there is any difference in them and see if it was worth the $155.00 I spent to get them.I did get a $40.00 rebate wich I sent out so thats good.
 
I have had the collar on now for two weeks on my dogs and have seen no difference.Still scratching and I can't find anything on Shadow.It wasn't worth the money .
 
Great Product

My Alex is finishing his 8th month with his collar and it has been worth every dollar. I was able to get it for 49.00 plus 20.00 rebate cost came out to 29.00 and free shipping with Dr. Foster's I believe.

In 8 months I found 2 dead ticks on his legs and nothing else. I kept the collar really loose so I could pull it off when I needed the harness or a collar for outings. His new one goes on Nov.1 for the next 8 months.

No side effects of any sort. A big money hassle saver and I definitely recommend.
 
My Alex is finishing his 8th month with his collar and it has been worth every dollar. I was able to get it for 49.00 plus 20.00 rebate cost came out to 29.00 and free shipping with Dr. Foster's I believe.

In 8 months I found 2 dead ticks on his legs and nothing else. I kept the collar really loose so I could pull it off when I needed the harness or a collar for outings. His new one goes on Nov.1 for the next 8 months.

No side effects of any sort. A big money hassle saver and I definitely recommend.

Well,I will have to wait longer to see if I think it's worth the money.I did get a 40.00 rebate.
 
Back
Top