Seriously-WTH were you thinking?!?!

pogopup

Forums Enthusiast
I maybe soon fostering two adorable 8 week old puppies for my local sheltie rescue. They maybe getting the two pups and their 5 yr old mom. They are normal puppies (phew!) BUT the idiot "owner" thought they would look "cute" if she decided to.....get this....ready?....bob. their. tails. :eek2: :dead:

Maybe that's why they are being surrendered to the rescue. I don't know their back story fully. Great...get ready for the "what a cute mini aussie" comments...:rolleyes2:
 
Whoa! What is wrong with people? I'm totally against docking tails and clipping ears for any breed. Even if it is breed standard.

Those poor sheltie pups :(
 
Poor things. Post up some pictures anyway of the little ones and Mom when they arrive :cool:

Oh and Australian Shepherds WISH they were as cool as Shelties :yes:
 
How much fun are you going to have? I am so jealous. Here we go again with the puppies :biggrin2: I would love to do that someday. I still have young children in the house, so I am not eligible to foster for our local rescue.

Bobbing the tail :eek2: Who in their right mind would do that to a Sheltie. UGH. Some people.
 
I'm glad that the pups and the bitch are out of the hands of that idiot. I wonder if a vet performed the docking or if it was a DIY surgery. Sounds like something a puppy mill might do.
 
Whoa! What is wrong with people? I'm totally against docking tails and clipping ears for any breed. Even if it is breed standard.

Those poor sheltie pups :(

Oh same here. Every time I hear about docking I remember the puppies (I think they were doberman) that were brought into the vet office I was volunteering at for docking. I thought they were so adorable with their floppy ears and wagging tails. I'll never forget those painful cries after the docking surgery was done and they all woke up I think as long as I live. It totally broke my heart.

I say if Nature intended small ears and no tails they'd be born that way :yes:
 
That is just plain cruel! Who on earth thinks that they will look 'cuter' with no tail??? What were they smoking?
 
Back
Top