Seriously-WTH were you thinking?!?!

I got home last night to Edan, after he was done jumping on me (I'm the only one he jumps on and only when I come home because he's excited to see me), he stood there looking at me with those gorgeous brown eyes and his tail swishing happily back and forth.

I thought of these poor pups and felt so bad for them and their future families. They'll never know the joy of watching a Sheltie tail swishing back and forth as they look at you with all the love and affection in their little hearts. :cry:

WHAT IDIOTS! I'm glad their dogs were taken from them.
 
for the first year of his life Ruckus was tail-less. everyone thought he was an aussie, or wanted to know why I docked his tail.

actually he had a tail, but he kept it soooo tucked up, you couldnt see it.
 
I can't even believe that someone would think to do something like that. :mad:

Thank you for taking them in. I can't wait to see pictures.
 
for the first year of his life Ruckus was tail-less. everyone thought he was an aussie, or wanted to know why I docked his tail.

actually he had a tail, but he kept it soooo tucked up, you couldnt see it.

Shelties have some serious rear-end modesty issues. (Couldn't possibly have anything to do with their poo-obsessed people ...) A tail is must for maintaining some semblance of dignity and it balances out the voluminous pants. Without it, they're all bustle and no train. :razz:
 
I think the Breed associations should accept dogs as they are with tails and full ears! Would you want your ears clipped ? Leave these dogs as they were made. The Breed standards division is partially to blame for these stupid stunts.:mad:

Oh totally. Sometimes with some breeds the standard just seems ridiculous.
 
Its absolutely silly, theyre missing out on the beauty of the big fluffy tail, and at the same time, a broom !! (hehe the way it swishes on the floor when they sit)
 
No pictures yet...they are coming though. I'm excited though. Is it wrong for me to want to name one "Doc"? :lol: :wink2:

I will for sure post some pictures of the bob tailed shelties. Good thing they are so young and cute-they will be adopted out quickly.
 
Back
Top