corbinam
Moderator
We just recently got a new duvet cover as a wedding gift (yay! Things in our house are starting to match, haha)...but the dogs and the cat LOVE to lay on it. The dogs actually aren't as bad, but the three of them combined a lot of hair gets all over it. It's a light color, so it looks bad.
I tried using one of those lint brushes with the disposable tape type things, but it doesn't work very well. I think I would go through the whole roll before the duvet cover looked any better.
The only way I can get some of the hair off is to use my hands and brush it into clumps (yuck), but it's not very efficient. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a hair remover for a bedspread? Something that maybe rolls the hair together or grabs it?
Thanks!
I tried using one of those lint brushes with the disposable tape type things, but it doesn't work very well. I think I would go through the whole roll before the duvet cover looked any better.
The only way I can get some of the hair off is to use my hands and brush it into clumps (yuck), but it's not very efficient. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a hair remover for a bedspread? Something that maybe rolls the hair together or grabs it?
Thanks!