king buddy
Forums Enthusiast
I have a female sheltie that is 8 years old that was used as a breeder. I recently noticed se is eating dirt to the point she comes inside and drinks water and vomits it up. I have to stand and watch her to prevent this. I just had her spayed and teeth cleaned and shots , stool samples and blood work done March 10 2009. I waited to spay her until she was setteled in to our home. The dirt eating is something that as just started. Could she be lacking something or not? I do feed her taste of the wild grain free diet .I know her food is good quality. My other sheltie eats the same food too. The only difference is he is a male and he does well. So could this be related to her spaying? Any sugestions would be helpful>
